Thursday, August 28, 2014

So many ways to help give W.I. k-5 students the field trips they deserve!!


  • Bottle/can drive - 9/6 at I-Square 10:00-2:00


  • Ridge Nickelback - ongoing!! Drop off your bottles and cans and donate to account #120.(located on Culver, just north of Parkside Diner)


  • Eat at Cam's on 9/14!!  20% goes to field trips!!

  • Buy some beautiful jewelry from Premier! Now until 9/9.
                   Http://melissabelpanno.mypremierdesigns.com

                   Contact Brigid at brm117@gmail.com 




1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'd be willing to help fundraise! I create many handcrafted items, and my Mini Guest-Sized Scented Spa Soaps would be easy for me to deliver right to the schools' offices. My most popular scent during this season is Pumpkin Spice, which I create in the shape of cute, little, harvest pumpkins! They are 75cents each, or 2 for $1, and I'd be willing to give 30% of each sale to the fundraiser. :) I also make full-sized bars of Spa Soaps in Halloween Jack O'Lanterns which are $5 each, or 2 for $8. Again, I'd be happy to donate 30% of each of these sales to the fundraiser. Feel free to contact me via email: NiceNRG@aol.com , or via my facebook page: www.facebook.com/NiceNRG , as I'll need some time to create large orders!

    ReplyDelete